Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer of Dreams.

The first month of my summer break is nearly over and I realized how little I have accomplished so far. Isn't summer time supposed to be the time when you do all the things you didn't have time for during the school year-or didn't make time for. The fun stuff at least. I have so much time with only work to deal with I better make the best use of the time I have! So, I made a list. And not just any list, but list of all the things I want to do before school starts again. I like to think of it as a bucket list of sorts, and it's going to be awesome!
  • read 8 new books
  • go on 1 road trip
  • purchase new, reliable car
  • lose 10 lbs (dang, I have to give up my chocolate cake!)
  • write 3 awesome songs
  • sew in jeans
  • set up photography business
  • save up money
  • cut my hair
  • finish fafsa
  • work out 3-4x's a week
  • attend temple at least 1x a month
  • improve my photography
  • daily journal writing
  • go to an antique shop
  • sew, sew, sew
  • try tons of new crafty projects (so many choices!)
  • relearn how to play guitar
  • learn 3 new songs on the piano
I'd say this is a good start to an even greater summer! right?! you bet.

No comments: