Saturday, June 2, 2012

2012 summer reading list.

you know what summer time is good for? reading. i love reading. so, naturally i also love summer. i have been stocking up on books at the library to read this summer. here's some i have enjoyed so far. i don't know, maybe you'll even want to read some yourself!

of course you will probably notice all of these books are mostly about 'self help', style, and relationships. what can i say, i've always had an interest in psychology and the way people interact with each other. if you want to know what i think about any of these books just send me an email or comment and i will tell you. :)

getting control of your anger...robert allan
the peacegiver...james l. ferrell
it's called a breakup because it's broken...greg & amiira behrendt
the five love languages - singles edition...gary chapman
how to really love your adult child...ross campbell & gary chapman
dating game secrets for marrying a good man...alisa goodwin snell
the feeling good handbook...david d. burns
dress your best - complete guide to finding the style that's right for your body...clinton kelly & stacy london

he's just not that into you...greg behrendt & liz tuccillo
if the gospel is true, why do i hurt so much?...carroll hofeling morris
oh no she didn't - the top 100 style mistakes women make and how to avoid them...clinton kelly

and i still want to read...
mockingjay...suzanne collins
jane eyre...charlotte bronte'
on writing...stephen king
matched...ally condie
the goose girl...shannon hale

what great books have you read this summer? any recommendations?


4 comments:

Elisabeth Gee said...

GIRL! I love this list! I'm totally going to read the five love languages one. Did you just check these out from the library?

Megan said...

I used to go to the library ALL THE TIME a couple summers ago, and then just stopped all of the sudden. This post reminded me why I LOVED it so much! I think I will start again! And your book choices? I kind of want to read all of them right now. Good picks! Let us know how they are!!

Lauren and Carter said...

Jim (James) Ferrell is Carter's parents' next-door neighbor. Fun fact. He's a truly awesome guy. I'm interested in hearing how the What Not to Wear books are! And...I LOVE the Goose Girl.

Heidi said...

Ah! How could I not already have a summer reading list?!? I am putting together one for me too! Also the Goose Girl is AMAZING! Have you read Austenland? It's really good too. And there is a book called the moonraker's bride by madeline brent - REALLY hard to get a hold of, but it's a really really good book.