Saturday, September 10, 2011

is that random enough for you?

it's a 'random' link-up at the shine project today. here's everything you never knew you wanted to know about me. : ) 


- i have camera envy. in other words, i am slightly envious of anyone with a better camera than myself.
- i love finding new, bright colors to paint my nails. in fact...any suggestions?
- i listen to rainstorm and nature sounds while i fall asleep at night.
- i have 'never been kissed.' i'm almost 22 years old.


 - see these girls up there? (there are 3 missing) i've known my entire life. some of my best memories are with them.
- i don't like big groups. i prefer small groups of people. because of this when i'm in big groups i become withdrawn and quiet.
- i like poetry. call me crazy.
- i love chips & salsa. almost as much as raspberries.



- i love me some frozen yogurt! menchies, twizl berry, tcby. it doesn't matter where it's from, i love it...better than ice cream. sshhh! don't tell anyone.
- i'm quite an emotional person so when i cry in any movie don't be too surprised. i even cried in the justin bieber movie. let's face it. i'm weird.
- my favorite tv show is 'psych.' sean + gus = the most hilarious characters ever.
- in real life you will often hear me say, 'classy' and 'cute' regardless of what i'm responding to.

what random things are there about you?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm Froyo. Can we go to Twizzleberry?

Aleisha said...

ummm, yes please! like this week...i think i'm going through withdrawls. it's been 3 weeks since i've had any!