Sunday, April 3, 2011

k & m [senior portraits]

Lately I've been getting in that place where you feel like your artistic/photographic/creative skills are simply not where you want them to be. No matter how hard you work it never feels like you're improving in your skill. I don't particularly like feeling this way. Who does right? I really liked the way this shoot turned out so when I came across them today it gave me a little bit of hope...

Meet K & M. They are sisters who both graduated last December from USU. They were both in my single's ward last year, I even visit taught Katie! They are so fun to be around and so photogenic so when K asked me to take some senior photo's of them together on the USU campus, needless to say, I was so excited! We took these what seems like forever ago, I mean the grass was actually green! Oh spring, please come quickly!
























No comments: