Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 words.

you know how when you were little, or maybe not so little and on questionares and such you were asked to write 3 words that describe you? i'm sure you put the usual...nice, happy, smart, etc. well according to my roommates there are three words {or phrases} that best describe me. now, these three things are definitely not what most people would think of when they think of me but, alas i suppose they don't know me very well then. what might these three things be you ask? well apparently i'm...

1. dramatic.
2. passionate.
3. loud. {aka i have NO inside voice}

the funny thing is...i agree with every single one of them. i can't tell you how many times when i was younger that people asked me if i ever talked. seriously? because apparently i was not very loud, dramatic, or passionate. i think secretly i was always this way i just needed the right friends to help bring it out. : )

No comments: