Saturday, July 10, 2010

If...


If I was a season, I’d be Spring.
If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a Vintage Armchair.
If I was a country, I'd be New Zealand.
If I was a food, I'd be a Raspberry.

If I was a flower, I'd be a Lilac.
If I was a song,I'd be 'Somethin' Special' by Colbie Caillat
If I was an instrument, I'd be a Piano.
If I was a color, I'd be Turquoise.
If I was a letter, I'd be a Love letter.
If I was a book, I'd be 'Jane Austen Ruined My Life.'
If I was a time of day, I'd be Sunset.
If I was a drink, I'd be Hot Chocolate.

If I was a holiday, I'd be Independence Day.

If I was a store, I'd be an Antique Shop.

If I was a shoe, I'd be a Ballet Flat.

If I was a word, I'd be Hope.
If I was a movie, I'd be 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.'


I saw this cute idea on a photographers blog. It's kind of fun to wonder what would you be if you could be anything?

No comments: