Thursday, June 6, 2013

A New Beginning & A New Blog.

I first started blogging during the summer of 2009. It was a photography blog which I used to track my progress with my photography. Almost exactly one year later I started Delight in little things while living in Logan for the summer. I was living in an apartment with two girls who were both engaged and few of my friends were living within a 100-mile radius, so I started my blog mostly out of boredom.

 My blog has undergone many changes, as has my life. In the last four years my life has taken many different turns then I ever expected. I feel like I've come to a much different time in my life then ever before. So, after much internal debate I have decided to start fresh on a new blog. While most of my posts will be similar in content to my previous blog, I hope to focus more on my writing and experiences, which was initially what my blog started out as. The last year and a half I haven't really had a focus on the things that I really want to talk about and I want to get back to that. In addition, I will be starting a blog just for my photography. You'll be seeing little snippets of it on this blog as well. I hope you'll continue with me on my blogging endeavors!

Since Blogger has discontinued GoogleFriendConnect, please follow me on Bloglovin!

post signature 

No comments: