Thursday, May 2, 2013

Doctor Who?


If I'm being completely honest with you, the truth is I don't typically enjoy science fiction-y, time travel, space and alien dominated entertainment. Even if there happens to be some very fantasic (and dare I say attractive) men involved. One day, feeling like I wanted to avoid studying, I turned on the first episode of Doctor Who just to see what it was like. And I figured after a couple minutes watching the first episode that I wouldn't make it very far. I mean, this show is REALLY weird, though it seems to get "less weird" the further in you get. As it turns out, this show tends to suck you in and won't release you. And that my friends is how I watched five seasons of Doctor Who (each episode is a full hour!) in less than three weeks. Don't worry -- I do homework, fill out applicaitons, and edit pictures at the same time. Go ahead and congratulate me. 

Any other Doctor Who fans out there? Let's be friends.  

UPDATE: I just finished season 6. And don't worry I actually just cried about it. Wow, I really must have a problem. But, to be totally honest this wasn't the first time...
 post signature

No comments: