Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2013 Summer Reading List.

I'm a bit late with this one seeing as how it's almost a month into my summer break from school. Even still, I have finally started my summer reading list!

via.//

finish reading
how to hug a porcupine by john l. lund
catching fire by suzanne collins
harry potter and the half blood prince by j.k. rowling

start reading
matched by ally condie
the goose girl by shannon hale
harry potter and the deathly hallows by j.k. rowling
jane eyre by charlotte bronte
falling to heaven: the surprising path to happiness by james l. ferrell
wrecked: when a broken world slams into your comfortable life  by jeff goins

read-again
northanger abbey by jane austen

already finished
austenland by shannon hale

What do you think? Should I add anything else to my summer reading list, or future reading lists? Because if we're being honest here, I will probably never get through all the books I want to. At least not in this life. Ha!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good list! I'm pretty surprised in myself that I've read most of them. You should maybe add Moonraker's Bride by Madeleine Brent to that list. It's my favorite(right up there with Harry Potter, and Austenland)

It is kind of a hard book to find anywhere since it is out of print. But if you want to borrow mine(or just have it to pass on to other people... or you could keep it) you are more than welcome to. Just email me and I would be happy to pass it too you. :) happy reading!

miss.smsavage@yahoo.com