Friday, December 28, 2012

Influenster Holiday VoxBox.


1.//Quaker Real Medley's Apple Walnut Oatmeal - This is the perfect on-the-go breakfast and super delicious! It was the perfect serving size too!

2.//Goody QuikStyle Half-Round Styler Brush - I didn't really notice any major difference with the brush, but it is nice quality. Maybe I need to learn better how to do my hair. Ha!

3.//Kiss Nail Dress -The nail decals went on super easy and stayed on well. I didn't like that the decals were slimmer in width than my own finger nails, very cute patterns though.

4.//Sole Society Shoes - These shoes are so cute, like seriously. They have so many different styles and colors to choose from.

5.//Montagne Jeunesse Deep Pore Cleansing Masque-Fruit Smoothie - The last time I used a face mask was years ago. It was kind of fun using one again. My face was soft afterwards, but I didn't notice any other positives. There was enough in the package for at least two face masks.

6.//NYC Liquid Lip Shines - When I first saw the lip gloss I didn't have high expectations. I mean, I used NYC lip color before my mom would even let me wear makeup! But, I was  really excited when I put on the nude color and loved it. My little sister even liked it so much she wanted to try it on too.


Interested in learning more about Influenster? Check them out here
 and here.

No comments: