Monday, March 19, 2012

sometimes p.1.

sometimes...

i forget about an english paper i have due until 6:00 the night before.

i sleep in my missionary brothers old t-shirts.

i forget to set my alarm clock on school days and miss math class.

i put off my outrageous stacks of homework to write a blog post.

i cry when i realize my nieces & nephew will be moving across the ocean in less than a week.


i am really awkward on dates and fart at the front door, while he is still standing next to me.

i am asked by my roommate to change her facebook password so she can't get distracted from her homework.

i dance in the car, while driving and listening to michael jackson on the radio.

i forget how much i dislike the snow until i'm driving through sardine canyon in the dark with snow coming at me from every angle.

Photobucket
want to join in and do your own 'sometimes...' blog post? head on over here to pick up a bloggy button! 



No comments: