Wednesday, February 1, 2012

dear boys p.7.

me being the great procrastinator that i am (actually, no i was just too busy doing 3 hours of math homework every night) failed to remember that i have a paper due tomorrow morning...until last night. so, i have spent 4 1/2 hours of my day attempting to write a well-written paper. but as of right now i'm sick of it so i thought i would entertain you (and myself) with a dear boys post. don't get TOO excited ya hear?!

dear baby blue eyes,
i really need to come up with a better name for you.
i think i may like you. hopefully that's a good thing.
plus, you're pretty swell.
let's make it a date, aleisha.

dear old friend,
you can swing me around the dance floor anytime.
just promise to catch me if i fall.
two left feet, aleisha.

dear man in my story,
reliving past memories of you sure doesn't make me
like you any more than usual. do you think you'll ever change?
hoping for the best, aleisha.

dear classmate,
sometimes you sit next to me and and randomly talk to me
during class. you even complimented my scarf once. you have
excellent taste.
flattered, aleisha.

dear arrogant fool,
so maybe that was a little bit harsh, but you bug me.
and i don't even need to tell you why.
happy without boys like you, aleisha.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Taxi boy sounds dreamy.

Aleisha said...

haha, well thanks!

ruth said...

love you dear boys pieces!