Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas memories & favorites.

- favorite holiday dish? my grandma's potatoes. divine.


- favorite holiday memory as a child? seeing the lights at temple square with family & cousins and the old zcmi windows.

- when were you told the 'truth' about santa? i honestly don't remember! sad day.

- snow-love it or dread it? i love looking outside at the snow, but anything else...complete dread.

- do you remember your favorite gift? one year my sister drew a picture of me and her from a photo and framed it-it's still on my wall. and my sewing machine.

- what's the most important part of the holidays for you? celebrating Christ's birth and the memories you create with family and friends.

- favorite holiday dessert? fudge & my mom's wassail.

- favorite holiday tradition? my family reads the story of Christ's birth before opening any presents, Christmas eve pj's, and seeing the lights at temple square.

- what tops your tree? a golden star.

- candy canes-yucky or yummy? depends on the flavor...usually yucky though.

- favorite Christmas show? 'white Christmas' for as long as i can remember. i do really love 'elf'' and the original 'grinch' though.

- favorite Christmas song? traditional hymn-silent night. festive song-cold december night.

- favorite Christmas story? 'the grinch that stole Christmas,' of course! by dr. seusss.







No comments: