Wednesday, January 26, 2011

that's life.

so i went to this concert tonight for my creative arts class. it was quite excellent i must say. the musicians made all of their own instruments with recycled materials found in the scrap yard.


on another random note. my life just wouldn't be exciting without a semi-awkward dating experience to bring a good laugh to an average school night. tonight i called one of my neighbor friends to ask him to the iwa dance coming up in a couple weeks. but, he didn't answer so i left a message. well he called back and the conversation went something like this...

.........me: hey there's an iwa dance coming up and i was wondering if you would want to go with me? him: sure!...who is this?...........

yes, welcome to the excitement that is my life. lesson learned...always check the message when you receive a call from an unknown number. :)

No comments: