Sunday, August 15, 2010

friends.

Friends. You know, the person you can call at 1:00 AM just to talk about anything. A friend is someone you love no matter how far apart you are. A friend is someone that sees your strengths, but also sees your flaws and still thinks you're pretty awesome. A friend is someone who cheers you on when you need encouragement and is honest with you when you have done something stupid. Through my experience of staying in Logan this summer I have been able to learn a lot more than I ever would have imagined. I realized how important my friends are to me and the great impact they have had in my life. Some I have known since we were just babies and others I've only gotten to know better this summer, yet no matter how long we've known each other they are still so important in my life. They always say you have to be a friend before you can have a friend. Now, I don't think I'm half as great of a friend as mine are to me, but I sure do love 'em! And mine sure are the best! So, if you're reading this you're most likely a friend to me and I think you're awesome so you better believe it!

"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends."

No comments: